Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Lanolin Delicate Skin Oil w/ Vit E - for fine lines and wrinkles 50ml/1.6floz
Silky smooth and non greasy, this exquisite oil penetrates and hydrates wherever extra treatment is needed.
- Dry Skin - gently massage into any dry areas of the skin. Terrific under Lanolin Skin Cream.
- Body moisturizer - add to the bath as a soothing essence. Especially good for children or anyone with Eczema.
- Eye make-up removal - an ideal way to gently remove eye make-up. Avoid putting directly into the eye. Mascara gently glides off of the hair folicles and deposits good oils to help maintain lashes. Cleanse away the rest with Lanolin Gentle Cleanser!
- Hair/scalp/ears - perfect where extra oil is required to condition the hair and scalp. Terrific for scalp eczema, psoriasis in eyebrows and scalp or behind the ears...is safe in the ear area.
- Cuticles - for softening around the nail bed. One drop is enough to do all of your cuticles. If there are cracks in the fingertips, apply there as well and cover with the Lanolin Skin Cream twice a day for good skin maintenance.
- Massage - wonderful light massage oil.
- Vitamin E helps repair damaged skin and scar tissue. Wonderful to use on scar tissue.
- Cracks in the skin. Drop the Lanolin Delicate Skin oil into the cracks and apply the Lanolin Skin Creme on top to help the crack to smooth out quickly. Do this twice a day until the cracks are removed and then just maintain with the Lanolin Skin Creme on a daily basis.
- Excellent on burns, wounds, cuts and abrasions. Will not burn the skin. Many have used after radiation treatments.
Orders placed Friday after 2pm pacific time thru Sunday, will ship the following Monday. We use USPS Priority/First Class for most shipments unless UPS is a better choice in your area. You may request 2nd day or overnight service for an additional charge. For these, we would require your phone # or email to contact you with the additional charge approval.
APO/FPO addresses...we ship to U.S. military addresses worldwide! All military packages are sent via USPS Priority Mail. Delivery times will vary based on the military location.
International Shipping - We regularly ship to Canada and of course the USA. For other countries, please contact us via email for availability and shipping cost.
For assistance on any Merino Skin Care USA product call us at our Arizona office
Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM Arizona time.
In the United States/Canada call toll free: 1-888-663-7466
International calls: 1-480-503-3226
Posted by Betty on 12th May 2015
This is my third order of this oil. Use Lanolin Body Lotion after the oil.
Posted by momjad on 20th Nov 2014
My husband is a diabetic and uses it on his dry legs. He is a hard one to please but does say this is really helping him. Thank you for this product.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Oct 2014
using it to help with the healing of my eczema. Have had it a long time.... most my life. Was given some by a friend helped a lot, but then I ran out. It got bad again, but is now healing
Posted by Unknown on 27th Sep 2014
Ever since marriage ( more than 43 years ago) my hands have suffered from contact dermatitis. Good thing my husband learned to like doing dishes! When I do get a flare up from any kind of contact the Lanolin Delicate Skin Oil has protected and helped heal the broken skin. I now use it on my face daily, and have noticed improvement there, too. It's a great multi function oil with no greasy feel!
Posted by Troy H. on 18th Sep 2014
As a guy, I didn't think I would use this as much as I do! This is great for using with the Merino Lanolin Skin Creme for my psoriasis. It's a great moisturizer!